- An assessment of benthic-pelagic coupling of arsenic in a shallow lake recovering from industrial pollution (Kinghorn Loch, UK). Justyna Olszewska
- Detecting the full suite of signals from freshwater lakes and attributing their cause. Stephen Maberly.
- Long-term effects of dredging on sediment phosphorus in a shallow lake - Barton Broad, Norfolk, UK. Alanna Moore
- Understanding phytoplankton community phenology: creating a long-term index of seasonal timing related to traits and physical drivers. Eleanor Mackay
- Assessing macrophyte recovery in lakes treated with Phoslock. Kate Waters.
- Investigating multiple critical transitions in Loch Leven (1968-2013). Stephen Ives.
- Controlling internal phosphorus loading in lakes using geo-engineering: lessons from multiple whole lake experiments. Bryan Spears.
|Photo: CEH scientists carrying out restoration research at a lake in Scotland|
2015 ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting
UK Lake Restoration research at CEH
Lake Ecosystems research at CEH